Submit Resumes and applications to: Nickiw@freedomaeroservice.com
Must have the ability to troubleshoot, repair and test aircraft electrical accessories, including but not limited to D.C. starter generators, D.C. generators, A.C. generators, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct preliminary inspection for damage and cleanliness and verify modification status and conformity.
- Perform functional testing, troubleshooting, repairing, overhauling, and parts requisitioning of aircraft accessories.
- Perform return-to-service testing of aircraft accessories, complete necessary paperwork as required and inspect paperwork for completeness.
Qualifications and Skills
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, engineering documents, and maintenance manuals.
- Ability to use multi meters, scopes, power supplies and other typical equipment.
- Basic knowledge of applicable parts of 14 CFR parts 43 and 145, Quality Systems Manuals, and Inspection Procedures Manual (IPM).
- Able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs. routinely.
- Reliable, motivated, and has the ability to work well with others.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be drug free.
- Pre-employment drug test and random drug and alcohol testing required by the FAA.