At Freedom Aero Service Inc. Customer Satisfaction Comes First.
All sales are subject to customer’s inspection and acceptance of material goods upon arrival. Any item that does not meet our customer’s quality control standards may be returned freight prepaid for a full refund within ten days of receipt.
- Parts returned for any reason other than stated above, are subject to restocking charges.
- Unopened, unused rotable components are subject to restocking charges.
- All used and /or opened rotables are subject to restocking charges as stated, plus recertification fees as our suppliers may apply them.
- No C.O.D.’s or collect freight charges will be accepted.
- Prior approval is required for all returns.
- Return date shall be calculated from the date of sale to the date merchandise is returned to Freedom Aero Service Inc.
- A signed and dated “Certificate of Non-Use” on company letterhead shall accompany all returns of opened items.
Vendor returns policies shall supersede our policy as applicable.
Freedom Aero Service Inc. will, at our discretion, repair, replace or refund the purchase price of materials found to be defective within ninety days from the date of sale, or thereafter as vendor warranties apply. Download a copy of our Warranty Policy here. (PDF)
Pro-rated warranties from our vendor(s) will be passed along as applicable.
Freedom Aero Service Inc reserves the right to refuse warranty in cases of tampering, alteration, dismantling, breaking of vendor warranty seals, dropping, improper installation, mishandling or any other damage which occurs as a consequence of shipping and/or handling.
Freedom Aero Service Inc is not responsible for installation and/or removal costs.
Our inspection procedures are limited to verifying traceability and proper documentation, as well as visually checking for physical damage on arrival due to packaging and handling mishaps. As such, Freedom Aero Service Inc shall not be liable for any consequential, collateral, or extraneous damages resulting from the failure of any part or unit supplied.
If an exchange unit is supplied to settle a warranty issue, the original date of sale shall remain as the warranty start date.
Freight charges for warranty unit(s) supplied will be pre-paid if the item is dispatched from our facility. For units dispatched from our vendors, any applicable freight charges shall be passed on to the customer.
All warranties are subject to final approval pending inspection, acceptance and/or granting of warranty by our vendor(s).