Submit Resumes and applications to: Nickiw@freedomaeroservice.com
Must have the ability to troubleshoot, repair and test aircraft electronic accessories including but not limited to relays, voltage regulators, GCU’s, static inverters etc.
In your role, you will:
- Conduct preliminary inspection for damage and cleanliness and verify modification status and conformity
- Perform functional testing, troubleshooting, repairing, overhauling and parts requisitioning of aircraft accessories.
- Perform return-to-service testing of aircraft accessories, complete necessary paperwork as required, and inspect paperwork for completeness
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, engineering documents, and maintenance manuals
- Ability to solder
- Ability to use ohm meters, scopes, power supplies and other typical equipment
- Basic knowledge of applicable parts of chapter 14 CFR (FARs), Quality System Manuals, and Inspection Procedures Manual (IPM)